Action Medical Research Launches Easter Giveaway for Cyclists
by Holly Blades
- Suffolk Sunrise - 07/05/2017 - Framlingham
- Davina's Big Sussex Bike Ride - 25/06/2017 - Uckfield
- Trossachs Ton - 18/06/2017 - Stirling
- York 100 - 20/08/2017 - York
- Essex 100 - 03/09/2017 - Chelmsford
Children's charity Action Medical Research will be launching an Easter giveaway on Monday, 10 April, to promote its popular RIDE100 events this summer.
It is offering cycling fans 20% off the series using code SPRING17 at the checkout and the chance to win a Vitus Razor Road Bike worth £449.99. Each entry to the series between 10th - 23rd April will be automatically added to the prize draw. To enter please visit: action.org.uk/events/cycling/ride100-series
By taking part in one of Action Medical Research's rides in 2017, you're guaranteed a great day in the saddle while helping to save and change the lives of sick babies and children.
Places are available on:
- The Suffolk Sunrise 100 on Sunday, 7 May, a sell-out success each year which sets out from the stunning backdrop of Framlingham College
- The Castle Ride 100 on Sunday, 14 May, from Tonbridge Castle where the Garden of England serves up a mixture of quiet villages and beautiful scenery
- Davina's Big Sussex Bike Ride on Sunday, 25 June, which offers the chance to join the charity's celebrity ambassador Davina McCall on a stunning ride from East Sussex National Golf Club
- The Trossachs Ton on Sunday, 18 June, which sets out from Stirling and takes in the Double Duke, two ascents of the Duke's Pass, on the Champion route
- The York 100 on Sunday, 20 August, which is supported by Welcome to Yorkshire and takes in some of the best scenery the county has to offer
- The Essex 100 on Sunday, 03 September, a stunning ride through the North Essex countryside with which to close your cycling event season.
All races offer a choice of routes including the Classic at around 60-70 miles, Champion at around 100 miles and Cool at 21 - 40 miles. Brand new to 2017 is the Epic 125 mile route on the Castle Ride 100 for those looking to really push themselves.
With the help of its supporters, Action Medical Research has played a significant role in many medical breakthroughs for 65 years, from the development of the first UK polio vaccines to the use of ultrasound in pregnancy. In addition to premature birth, it is currently funding research into meningitis, Down syndrome and epilepsy, as well as some rare and distressing conditions that severely affect children.
Entry to every race in the RIDE100 charity cycle series is 20% off using code SPRING17 and includes chip timing, food and water stations, marshals and mechanics.
For more information and to register, please visit action.org.uk/events/cycling/ride100-series
You May Also Like...
Events You May Also Like...
Leave A Comment
Please login to leave a comment