Competition - Win with Cyclosport and The Cycle Show
Cyclosport has teamed up with The Cycle Show to offer three pairs of tickets to the 2015 show. To be in with a chance of wining simply answer the question below...
Running from 25 - 27 September at the NEC Birmingham, The Cycle Show will once again showcase the biggest and best cycling brands and manufacturers. With cycling in the UK becoming more popular by the day, the show has become the place to see the latest innovations and ideas for the coming year.
The Cycle Show will also bring the good and the great of the sport to UK shores, giving visitors a chance to meet their heroes. This year there will be exclusive on-stage interviews with Richie Porte, Jens Voigt, Sean Kelly, Stephen Roche, Josh Ibbert and more.
Visitors will also be able to watch cyclocross racing for the second successive year, as well as the UK BMX Flatland Championships.
The Cycle Show is the UK's longest running cycling show and has welcomed over 300,000 people since its launch in 2002. The show has expanded every year, and in 2015 it will host 280 bike companies under one very big roof.
For more information visit www.cycleshow.co.uk.
Competition ends 10pm on Sunday 20th September 2015
Terms & Conditions:
1. You agree that we can keep your contact information and contact you in relation to our products and services, unless you otherwise state.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and residents of the UK. Only 1 entry per household.
3. Competition not open to employees or agencies of Cyclosport or Ascent Media Publishing Ltd, their immediate family or other persons associated with the competition.
4. Prize winner will be drawn at random from all correct answers received by 10pm on Sunday 20th September 2015 and will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. Winner must respond within 2 working days of receiving notification in order to claim their prize, failure to do this will result in another winner being drawn.
5. The prize includes: one pair of tickets to The Cycle Show. Three winners will be drawn. All other costs that are not mentioned above are at the prize winner's own expense.
6. Prize is as stated, and no alternatives can be offered. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes have no cash value.
7. All entrants are bound by the rules, Ascent Media Publishing Ltd reserves the right to amend the rules at any time. Promoter: Ascent Media Publishing Ltd.
8. By signing up to this competition, we will add you to our newsletter subscriber list; you can remove yourself from this at any time.
9. Your data will not be shared with any third parties outside of Cyclosport or Ascent Media Publishing Ltd.