The Mad March Hare is a mini-Sportive taking place on Sunday 2nd March 2014.
The event is intended as a warm-up for the summer calendar of Sportives. Because of the unpredictable weather and shorter days, we've kept the distance manageable on fast and safe, open country roads which will take riders through quiet, beautiful Worcestershire and Warwickshire 'chocolate-box' villages and hamlets.
The route is generally flat except for at least one BIG climb. The route would be described as 'rolling' and will offer a test of any riders' legs! This year the route is slightly different again...and we're keeping the entry fee as low as possible as normal.
You can expect the following for your entry fee:
- A safe, quiet, picturesque route. New roads for 2014!
- A clearly way-marked route with day-glo signage.
- Route-card backup.
- One INDOOR Feed station with toilets. Food and drinks will be provided.
- Individual Times for all
- Professional photography of the event
- HQ and Feed Station with toilets
- FREE Hot/Cold Drinks before and after your ride
- FREE Hot Food after your ride