Belles of Belvoir LADIES only
04/06/2017 - East Midlands - Sportive
Weeks to go until event: less than 6 weeks
The 24m route is a great loop around Belvoir Castle, taking in quiet country lanes and pretty villages. The route is undulating with nearly 1200ft (355m) of climbing overall. We get the biggest climb over with towards the start of the ride.
The 50m route is more challenging and offers 2,300ft (700m) of climbing, up the ridge 3 times to get your heart pumping.
For those of you looking for an extra challenge try our 70 mile route, with 3290 feet of climbing. Two well spaced and well stocked feed stations will keep you refuelled. We welcome juniors aged 8-17 on our 24 and 50 mile rides. Please email to secure a place and bring £20 cash on the day.
* Well researched and sign-posted routes.
* Our well-stocked 'Piece of Cake' stations offering scrummy homemade cakes, other refreshments and drinks.
* A lovely Belles of Belvoir goody bag
* Mechanical support and medical back up.
* Light lunch and lots of good cheer.
* An optional post-ride session with a trained sports massage therapist.
* Lots of friendly encouragement!
The event venue is Hose Village Hall, which nestles at the bottom of the ridge in the Vale of Belvoir between Nottingham, Grantham and Melton Mowbray.
The venue is on the edge of a small village which is served by quiet country lanes. There is plenty of space for parking and toilet and changing facilities will be available. Toilets will be available at both 'Piece of Cake' feed stations along the routes.
Start time: to be confirmed. As a rough idea between 8 and 9:30. We will confirm in our rider email pack which will be sent out about a week before the ride.