Lands End to John O'Groats Cycle
11/06/2017 - Lands End - Multi-Day
Weeks to go until event: less than 11 weeks
The route begins at the most westerly mainland point of the UK, Lands End. The first few days are pretty tough with plenty of big hills, but we assure you, Cornwall and Devon has enough scenery to make up for it!
From the southwest, our route heads north into Shropshire and Cheshire before entering the north of England and into the wilds of Scotland. Our cycling ends at John O'Groats, the furthest point from your start point, Lands End, on the UK mainland.
* The rolling hills of southwest England
* Fabulous cycling through the Shropshire & Cheshire plains
* Skirting the edge of the Lake District
* Cycling through the Scottish Highlands
* Secluded beaches and the rugged seascape of the north coast of Scotland
* Reaching John O'Groats!