Officially partnered by Nuffield Health the event is limited to 1000 riders who will complete rides of 20, 50 and 80 miles including a short stretch through historic Oxford.
As an entrant you will benefit from:
- A timing chip to record where you stand against the gold, silver and bronze standards for the routes;
- Fully signposted routes with a back up route map and GPS files;
- Feed stations showcasing the best produce from local food and drink suppliers;
- On course support from medically qualified motorbike riders;
- A goody bag and finishers certificate for all riders.
Entry fees are £33 for the 80 and 50 mile rides and £18 for the 20 mile route.
Riders under 16 can ride for £10 and must be accompanied by an adult.