Chiltern 100 Sportive 2016
15/05/2016 - Bovingdon Airfield - Sportive
"THE TOUGHEST SPORTIVE CLOSE TO THE CAPITAL"
Human Race are proud to have the Chiltern 100 Sportive as part of the Human Race Sportive Series. One of the highest rated major sportives in the UK, the event still maintains a club-like atmosphere and camaraderie. The challenging landscape of the Chilterns means that the 76 mile and 110 mile routes are as testing as they are stunning, both taking in infamous climbs such as Whiteleaf Hill and Wardrobes. The event will be delivered in partnership with VCC, the club who set it up eight years ago and made it the esteemed sportive it is today. Prostate Cancer are the official charity for the Chiltern 100 Sportive. Donate or fundraise £50 or more and receive a free gourmet burger and drink on event day!
- The UK's most prestigious sportive.
- Tough test of the Chilterns with rewarding scenery.
- Event village with free parking.
- Ample motorcycle marshals, plus top quality route management.
- Frequent feed stations with plentiful and improved nutritional products.
- Mechanical support
- Motorcycle marshalling
- Medical support
- Sweep vehicle for those who cannot complete the route
- Well-stocked feed stations with sugary goods, energy products and water
- Natural Hydration as you cross the finish line
- Riders pack posted out prior to the event. No need to register on the day of the ride
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line
- Finishers Medal
You May Also Like...
Events You May Also Like...
Evans Cycles Lanark Road Sportive Weeks to go until event: less than 18 weeks
Oban Sportive Weeks to go until event: less than 26 weeks
Evans Cycles Hatfield MTB Weeks to go until event: less than 8 weeks
Pedal for Parkinson's - Stirling Weeks to go until event: less than 19 weeks
The Spring Classic Sportive Weeks to go until event: less than 7 weeks
This event's shortened URL is: http://cyclosport.org/6957