Chiltern 100 Sportive 2016
15/05/2016 - Bovingdon Airfield - Sportive
"THE TOUGHEST SPORTIVE CLOSE TO THE CAPITAL"
Human Race are proud to have the Chiltern 100 Sportive as part of the Human Race Sportive Series. One of the highest rated major sportives in the UK, the event still maintains a club-like atmosphere and camaraderie. The challenging landscape of the Chilterns means that the 76 mile and 110 mile routes are as testing as they are stunning, both taking in infamous climbs such as Whiteleaf Hill and Wardrobes. The event will be delivered in partnership with VCC, the club who set it up eight years ago and made it the esteemed sportive it is today. Prostate Cancer are the official charity for the Chiltern 100 Sportive. Donate or fundraise £50 or more and receive a free gourmet burger and drink on event day!
- The UK's most prestigious sportive.
- Tough test of the Chilterns with rewarding scenery.
- Event village with free parking.
- Ample motorcycle marshals, plus top quality route management.
- Frequent feed stations with plentiful and improved nutritional products.
- Mechanical support
- Motorcycle marshalling
- Medical support
- Sweep vehicle for those who cannot complete the route
- Well-stocked feed stations with sugary goods, energy products and water
- Natural Hydration as you cross the finish line
- Riders pack posted out prior to the event. No need to register on the day of the ride
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line
- Finishers Medal
You May Also Like...
Events You May Also Like...
El Caballo Blanco Gran Fondo Sportive Days to go until event: 10
Wiggle Chiltern Classic Weeks to go until event: less than 15 weeks
Fleche Buffoon Days to go until event: 2
Evans Cycles Kingston Store Sportive - Sunday 20th August 2017 Weeks to go until event: less than 17 weeks
Preseli Angel 2017 Days to go until event: 3
This event's shortened URL is: http://cyclosport.org/6957