There is a 2014 version of this event, click here to view it
4th Annual Chilterns Dipper Sportive - Little & BIG Dipper
21/04/2013 - Shiplake College, Henley on Thames. - Sportive
The Chilterns 100KM LIttle Dipper & 100Miler BIG Dipper Cycle Sportive
takes place on Sunday April 21st 2013
The course will head out over the Chiltern Hills with amazing scenery, ascents and descents.
This will be the third year this sportive has been organised from the Henley & Thames Valley Area.
The event takes in some of the most picturesque areas of the Thames Valley and Chilterns with a good injection of up and downs.
The event has been designed around the time of year, with the early season classics in full swing.
If you are looking for a challenging, testing and lung busting early season event with lots of coffee and cakes at the end this is the event for you....
Event HQ/Start Facilities
- Adequate Car Parking
- Changing Rooms
- Food & Drink
- Sign On Desk
About Entering the Event
- Maximum Number of Participants : 400 (Riders Entered in 2011 circa 360)
- Entries can only be placed online.
- Start Sheet or Entry Shown On Website - From March onwards
- Electronic Timing
- Event Photographers
- Medals to all finishers
Support for the Participants
- Route Card on F3 Events Website
- FULL gpx, tcx & crx route downloads - For anyone that does not want to look at arrows!!!
- Printable maps of the course to give a birds eye view of where you are on the ride
- Emergency Details
- Sag Wagon Sweep Up Of Riders. This will leave the Event HQ at least 90 minutes after the last rider.
PLEASE NOTE:- Participants are expected to have adequate equipment for a change in weather and spare inner tubes, plus a print off of the route card and/ or downloads of the course, JUST in case anyone takes down a sign enroute.
You May Also Like...
Tour of Cambridgeshire 2015 - The UK's First Continental-Style Closed Road Gran Fondo and Time Trial
Events You May Also Like...
The Christmas Cracker Days to go until event: 8
This event's shortened URL is: http://cyclosport.org/4120