New Forest Rattler
27/08/2017 - Moyles Court School, New Forest - Sportive
Weeks to go until event: less than 22 weeks
The ever-popular New Forest Rattler takes riders on a magnificent loop of this amazing national park - offering a fantastic day on the bike in a truly stunning part of the country. With three different route options; 47, 82 and 102 mile - this is an event for cyclists of all abilities.
Overall, each route takes in the spectacular scenery that the New Forest has to offer. You will encounter ancient Redwoods when passing through Ornamental Drive, wild animals grazing at the roadside and picturesque villages and hamlets.
Included in the entry fee:
- Breakfast, tea and coffee
- BBQ at the finish
- Fully stocked feed stations with Torq energy products
- Registration pack including Torq gel and sweets
- Disposable timing chips
- Mechanical support and SAG wagon
- Minimal time spent on busy roads
- An exhilarating day in the saddle on an excellent course
- A friendly, accessible and welcoming event like no other on the calendar
For a little extra you can camp at the Rattler HQ. Finding accommodation in the New Forest during the summer can be problematic, so camping in the stunning grounds of Moyles Court seemed like the logical thing to offer our riders (places are limited and offered on a first come first served basis).
Book now for the original and best New Forest cyclosportive