The Hunts Post
29/06/2014 - Huntingdon - Sportive
The Hunts Post is to support the Woodlands Centre at Hinchingbrook with a cycling extravaganza to climax the Huntingdon Cycling Festival, just before the Tour de France visits the area in July.
There are sportive challenges for all abilities with 100 mile, 100kms and a short taster of 30miles, plus a family ride of 9 miles so no one is left out.
All the rides will start and finish at Alconbury Weald where we plan Go-Ride, Mountain bike and other cycling activities, with trade displays and demonstrations. Food vendors will be serving replenishing snacks for the sportive riders and families alike.
More details will be up dated nearer the date and entries are open with all proceeds going to the Woodlands Centre at Hinchingbrook.
- START and FINISH, ALCONBURY WEALD, HUNTINGDON, PE28 4WX
- ENTRIES £25 for the 100's, £15 for the 30 miler.
- £5 for a family of 4.Entry forms available to down load on line soon.
- 100M START FROM 08.00 to 09.00
- 100KM START FROM 09.30 to 10.00
- 30M START FROM 10.30 to 11.00
- FAMILY FROM 11.00 to 13.00
- 2 FEED STOPS for the long rides and 1 STOP for the short ride, with a full array of nutritional goodies.
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTES , MAPS available on request
- MECHANICAL SUPPORT at the START and EN ROUTE.
- TIMED RIDES
- FREE CAR PARKING
- BRITISH CYCLING INSURANCE included.
- RIDE LEADERS to help newcomers and riders learning the sportive challenge.