cyclosport loses credibility

haggis 10/07/2015 22:21

The articles on Cyclosport have lost all credibility for me with their list of what they claim to be the 9 best sportives in Scotland.

The list even includes an event that hasn't happened yet !.

Obviously there is a touch of sour grapes in this posting, but going from the feedback we have had for 10 years now, for Drumlanrig not to be included in Scotlands top 9 makes the list a farce. To quote one of the regulars :-

"This is the only event I automatically add to my calendar each year - fantastic scenery, fantastic hospitality and a great bunch of organisers who are not only wholly committed to their charity but show true gratitude to the riders donating and taking part. In my view, it's a world away from some of the more "exploitative" sportives (Etape), which is a good thing! And for those who think they need to shell out big time for a closed road event, you can't get much closer to closed roads than the quiet roads round Drumlanrig. Looking forward to next year!! "

diegoLonRZ 11/02/2017 03:28 Want to make Website RssFeed - Auto Post to Facebook Group ?.

Add Your Reply to this Topic