Tennessee defensive coordinator John Jan

sherry2018love 04/08/2017 06:30

Tenne see is searching to obtain a new defensive coordinator.

Coach Butch Jones announcedWednesday that they and John Jancekmutually thought to split up.

MORE: Bowl winners and losers | Kyle Nelson Jersey College football 1 to 100

"John when i a long discu sion today and then we Kenneth Acker Jersey both worked out that it was far better to breakup," Jones said. "I have to thank Coach Jancek for his contributions towards University of Tenne see football program yesteryear a few years. His exertions Ronnie Lott Jersey and persistence for this program played a serious role within our back-to-back bowl wins.

"These decisions won't be easy, specifically someone I have brought on at Mike Davis Jersey three different schools. We're feeling strongly regarding the direction our program is headed and will work diligently brand new cars person for sale to lead our defense."

The Vols ranked 20th nationally shock as to in scoring defense at 20 points per game and36th as a whole defense, surrendering normally Bruce Ellington Jersey 362 yards per game.

Jancek seemed to be the defensive coordinator for those Vols since 2013.He also hung out atCincinnati (2010-12)and Georgia (2005-09) Leon McFadden Jersey asadefensive coordinator and linebackers coach.

Add Your Reply to this Topic